I want to leave a message.
ADDRESS：No. 60 Longqing Road, Qingba Street, Bishan, Chongqing (Bishan High-tech Zone)
Nine Characteristics of Magnesium Alloy Die Casting Die Temperature Machine
1. The proportion of light magnesium alloy is only 18G/CM3, that of aluminum alloy is 27G/CM3, that of magnesium alloy is 30% lighter than that of aluminum alloy and 80% lighter than that of steel. Therefore, magnesium alloys in automotive and portable electronic products have become ideal materials for parts manufacturing.
2. Strength magnesium alloys have excellent strength/weight ratio in engineering materials such as metals and plastics.
3. The allowable wall thickness of magnesium alloy can reach 0.6 mm under the condition of good structure, which can not be achieved by plastics under the same strength. The die-casting performance of aluminium alloy should be above 1.2-1.5 mm to compare with that of magnesium alloy. Magnesium alloys are easy to die-cast and suitable for mass die-casting production (the production speed can reach 1.5 times that of aluminium). In addition, the wear of magnesium alloy die is also lower than that of aluminum.
4. Magnesium alloys have excellent hysteretic and shock absorption properties. They can absorb shock and noise. They can be used as equipment housing to reduce noise transmission, prevent impact and prevent dent damage.
5. The rigidity of rigid magnesium alloy is twice that of aluminium and higher than that of most plastics. Magnesium has good stress resistance.
6. Magnesium alloys with high EMI performance have good electromagnetic wave barrier function and are suitable for the production of electronic products.
7. Magnesium has better machinability than aluminium and zinc, which makes it easier to cut.
8. The specific heat capacity of magnesium alloy in die casting die temperature machine is small, and the cooling speed of alloy liquid is fast.
9. Magnesium alloy die-casting temperature machine has low affinity with die steel and is not easy to adhere to the die.