9 Characteristics of Magnesium Alloy Die Casting Mold Temperature Machine
. The specific gravity of light magnesium alloy is only 18G/CM3, the specific gravity of aluminum alloy is 27G/CM3, magnesium alloy is 30% lighter than aluminum alloy and 80% lighter than steel. Therefore, magnesium alloys in automobiles and portable electronic products have become ideal materials for parts manufacturing.
2. Strength Magnesium alloys have excellent strength/weight ratio in engineering materials such as metals and plastics.
3. magnesium alloy die casting temperature machine in maintaining a good structure, magnesium alloy filling casting wall thickness of minimum 0.6mm, which is plastic in the same strength can not achieve. The die casting performance of aluminum alloy should be more than 1.2-1.5mm to be compared with magnesium alloy. Magnesium alloy is easy to die-casting, suitable for mass die-casting production (production speed up to 1.5 times that of aluminum). In addition, the wear of magnesium alloy molds is also lower than that of aluminum.
4. Shock-absorbing magnesium alloy has excellent shock absorption performance, can absorb shock and noise, and can reduce noise transmission, prevent impact and prevent sag damage when used as an equipment casing.
5. Rigid Magnesium alloy is twice as rigid as aluminum and is higher than most plastics. Magnesium has good stress resistance.
6. High electromagnetic interference performance Magnesium alloy has a good function of blocking electromagnetic waves, suitable for the production of electronic products.
7. Good cutting performance Magnesium has better cutting performance than aluminum and zinc, making magnesium a metal material that is easier to cut.
8. The specific heat capacity of magnesium alloy in magnesium alloy die casting temperature machine is small, and the cooling speed of alloy liquid is fast.
9. Magnesium alloy die casting temperature machine Magnesium alloy and mold steel affinity is small, not easy to adhere to the mold.